In the processing of personal data, the owner guarantees compliance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving its Regulations, as well as the LSSICE 34/2002, of July 11, the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Therefore, it informs all users that the data sent or provided through this website will be incorporated into an automated file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, in which the owner of the website is responsible for the file.
The owner reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time, in order to adapt it to new legislation or changes in its activities, being in force at all times that which is published on our website.
1. QUALITY AND PURPOSE
By clicking on the “Send” button (or equivalent) incorporated in our forms, the user declares that the information and data provided therein are accurate and truthful. So that the information provided is always updated and does not contain errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, the modifications of his personal data that are produced, as well as the rectifications of erroneous data in case he detects any. The User guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and updated, being responsible for any damage or prejudice, direct or indirect, that could be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. Depending on the form or section you access, and according to the information you provide, this will be used for the purposes described below, so you expressly and freely and unequivocally accept the processing of your data according to the following purposes:
Those particularly indicated in each of the pages or sections where the registration form or electronic contact appears.
- In general, to respond to your requests, comments, queries or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that we make available to our users.
- To inform you about queries, requests, activities, products, news and/or services; via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skype, telephone provided, SMS, MMS, and likewise to send you commercial or advertising communications through any other electronic or physical means, which enables communications.
- These communications will always be related to our products, services, news or promotions, as well as those products or services that we may consider of interest to you and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or partners with whom we have promotion or commercial collaboration agreements. If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data, with the exceptions reflected herein, being in any case these communications made by SEOEXPERTROAD.
- To elaborate market profiles for advertising or statistical purposes.
- When you “click” on the purchase buttons with the legend “View Price” or “Buy” you will be redirected to the page where the products that we show the user on our website are offered. The owner only provides and facilitates the user links to the pages and / or platforms of these third parties where you can purchase the products we show, in order to facilitate the search and easy acquisition of them by the user, but in no case these pages linked and belonging to third parties have been reviewed or are subject to controls, or recommendation by the owner, so in any case the owner will be held responsible for the contents of these websites, the responsibilities arising from their use in all areas, nor for the measures taken regarding user privacy, processing of personal data or others that may be established.
Therefore, the owner recommends the user to read carefully and in advance all the conditions of use, conditions of purchase, privacy policies, legal notices and / or similar of these linked sites before proceeding with the purchase of these products or use of the websites.
2. UNSUBSCRIBING FROM NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION AND SENDING COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
The owner does not send any commercial information through newsletters or push notifications.
3. ACCESS TO DATA ON BEHALF OF THIRD PARTIES
The owner may hire third parties to perform functions on its behalf in connection with the purposes for which your personal data may be collected, such as analyzing the information provided, hosting websites or similar having access to personal information necessary for the performance of their functions, but may not use such information for any other purpose regulating our relationships with such third parties in a manner that complies with applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
Google uses advertising partners to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use the information they obtain from your visits to this and other websites (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) to provide you with advertisements about products and services of interest to you. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
4. THIRD PARTY DATA
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, in compliance with the provisions of Article 5.4. LOPD, declares to have informed such persons in advance of the content of the data provided, the origin of the same, the existence and purpose of the file containing your data, the recipients of such information, the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as the identifying data of the owner. In this sense, it is your sole responsibility to inform of this circumstance to third parties whose data will be transferred to us, the owner assumes no liability for breach of this provision by the user.
5. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The owner of the data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting SEOEXPERTROAD: [email protected] This request must contain the following information: name and surname, address for the purpose of notifications, photocopy of ID card or passport.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
The owner has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it treats, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that Internet security measures are not impregnable.